Visit our Standards Industry Events Calendar
Standards industry events are a great way to meet others from your industry, learn about new innovations and advancements, and continue your professional development.
To support our standards community, Women in Standards maintains a list of upcoming standards industry events. Click here to see our standards industry events calendar. Want to add your event? Reach out to Women in Standards today.
Attend a Women in Standards Event today!
- Meet standards people! Through our standards networking opportunities.
- Build your network through happy hours (some virtual!), annual dinners, and more.
- Gain professional development skills through webinars and presentations on conflict management, empowering women leaders, leadership training, and more.
- Find your next job opportunity at a virtual or in person happy hour, annual dinner, or networking event.
- Everyone is welcome, bring a joke, a story, or a question.
Happy Hours, Dinners, Networking and more
Upcoming Webinars and Panels
The Women in Standards Webinar and Panel Series events will resume in 2021. Stay tuned for a full line-up of virtual events held throughout 2021.
Interested in presenting in a webinar or future panel discussion? We are seeking speakers to discuss the following topics.
- Member engagement
- Building consensus
- Stakeholder outreach strategies
- Using social media
- Meeting facilitation
- Or suggest a topic
To volunteer please use our Presenter Submission Form, click here.
Etiquette in Standards Development, Encouraging Discussion without Disdain
- Vicki Worden, President & CEO — Green Building Initiative
- Alyson Fick, Manager, Technical Committee Operations Division, ASTM
- Jodi Araujo, CEO –NADCA: The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, otherwise known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)