Events and Recordings Library
The Women in Standards Learning Series of virtual tutorials, interactive panels, workshops and other events provide you with unique opportunities to learn new skills, advance your standards knowledge, and gain valuable experience.
Missed the live event? Stay up-to-date with the Women in Standards Recordings Library.
Want more access? Join or Upgrade your membership to Pro or SDO to access our full library including exclusive content and training.
HIGHLIGHTS from “Engaging Stakeholders, Lessons Learned from Member Onboarding and Retention”
- Sara Desautels – Director of ISO P-Membership Services, ANSI
- Katerina Koperna – Technical Committee Operations Manager, ASTM
- Lisa Trofe – Managing Director, JPMA
Etiquette in Standards Development, Encouraging Discussion without Disdain
- Vicki Worden, President & CEO — Green Building Initiative
- Alyson Fick, Manager, Technical Committee Operations Division, ASTM
- Jodi Araujo, CEO –NADCA: The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, otherwise known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
Interested in presenting in a webinar or future panel discussion? We are seeking speakers to discuss the following topics.
- Member engagement
- Building consensus
- Stakeholder outreach strategies
- Using social media
- Meeting facilitation
- Or suggest a topic
To volunteer please use our Presenter Submission Form, click here.