Women in Standards is thankful for the support of our members, partners, and sponsors. Through their contributions we are able to offer the standardization community:
- Community Building
- And more!
Additionally, we work with our members to promote inclusion in standards development. And to reach new future standards contributors. Please see below a listing of all Women in Standards Sponsors.
Women in Standards Foundational Sponsors
Become a Women in Standards Sponsor
Women in Standards is very thankful for our sponsors and looks forward to new opportunities to partner with them to bring visibility to their products and services. Sponsorship opportunities include options to
- Promote your organization on the Women in Standards website
- Gain visibility at Women in Standards in-person and virtual events
- Provide updates on your products and services through Newsletter articles
- Highlight your support for efforts to increase inclusion in standardization
- Reach new audiences within consumers, industry, government, academic and other groups
Sponsors come in many forms and all who support the standardization industry, inclusiveness in standards, and the empowerment of women and other underrepresented groups are welcome!
For additional information, reach out to Women in Standards using the “Contact us” form or review the sponsorship opportunities listed below.