Thank you for visiting Women in Standards!
Your donations and support ensure that we can offer the community
- Opportunities for professional development
- Online tutorials and trainings
- Networking and social events
- Unique content and education on standards and standards development
- Surveys and reports on the status of standards development include inclusion in standards and outreach to underserved stakeholder groups.
Your donations also support Women in Standards’ outreach to consumer, industry, user, research, student and other groups to bring visibility to the value of standardization and assist them in getting involved.
Ways to Volunteer
Your creativity, excitement, and experience are what makes standards development an amazing industry to work in. By volunteering at Women in Standards, you can help us grow the next generation of standards experts.
- Promote your membership and the value we bring to the community, Click Here!
- Volunteer on a Women in Standards Committee
- Interact with fellow members in our members only LinkedIn group
- Lead thoughtful discussions as a webinar presenter or panel speaker
- Attend and participate in our Happy Hour events
- Invite new standards participants to join our growing community
Together we can grow a supportive community where each voice can make all the difference.
Ways to Donate
Women in Standards Marketplace
Each donation supports our mission to reach new communities and introduce the great community and benefits of standardization.
Select Women in Standards as your charity of choice and
Shop at smile.amazon.com. 0.5% of each purchase made on smile.amazon.com will be donated to Women in Standards for all eligible purchases.
Click here to get started.
All Women in Standards events include an option to submit a donation when registering for the event.
Donate today by registering for an upcoming Women in Standards event and including a donation during check-out. Visit the Women in Standards Eventbrite homepage today to review our upcoming events.